SAP MAPI

Alon Raskin araskin at 3i-consulting.com
Mon Oct 21 15:54:45 EDT 2002

I have to agree with Michael on this one. The SAP Exchange Connector is
an excellent approach to Outlook-SAP integration. One of the major cons
is that users can not execute Work Items from their E-Mail. If this is
not a requirement for your company then I would definitely go this way.
=20
Regards,
Alon Raskin=20
3i Consulting Group=20
e:  <mailto:araskin at 3i-consulting.com> araskin at 3i-consulting.com=20
w:  <http://www.3i-consulting.com/> http://www.3i-consulting.com=20
Connect Workflow to Outlook/Lotus Notes in 2 minutes!  -
<http://www.desktopworkplace.com/> Desktop Workplace=20
=20