Change documents for purchase requisitions

Alon Raskin araskin at 3i-consulting.com
Mon Oct 21 08:37:46 EDT 2002

Hi Matt,

You can definitely create change documents for the creation of records. I am not
in front of an SAP system but i think the transaction is SWEC. I am sure that if
i am wrong, someone else from the list will correct me.

Regards,

Alon Raskin
3i Consulting Group
www.desktopworkplace.com

Quoting "Corrin, Mat" <Mat.Corrin at atosorigin.com>:

> Hi all,
>
> I need to trigger a workflow whenever a purchase requisition is created.
> Change documents seem to be generated whenever an existing requisition
> is changed, but they do not seem to be generated when a new requisition
> is created.
>
> Is it possible to define the circumstances under which change documents
> are generated ?
>
> (I would rather not switch on the 'Log data changes' flag for table EBAN
> due to the system performance implications)
>
> Thanks for your help,
>
> Mat Corrin

> This electronic transmission and any files attached to it are strictly
> confidential and intended solely for the addressee.   If you are not the
> intended addressee, you must not disclose, copy or take any action in
> reliance of this transmission.  If you have received this transmission
> in error, please notify us by return and delete the same.  The views
> expressed in this electronic transmission do not necessarily reflect
> those of Atos Origin or any of its subsidiary companies. Although the
> sender endeavours to maintain a computer virus free network, the sender
> does not warrant that this transmission is virus-free and will not be
> liable for any damages resulting from any virus transmitted.  Thank
> You.

Alon Raskin
3i Consulting Group
http://www.3i-consulti