AW: Re: SystemCopy EBP 3.0!

Queck, Oliver Oliver.Queck at hp.com
Mon Oct 21 03:28:52 EDT 2002

Dear Jocelyn,

thank you very much for your help again. Our customer has only one
Testsystem and one Productionsystem. So I have to develop in the
Testsystem. Before we went live in July 2002 I created the Workflows
in both Systems (without transporting them from Test to Production)!
But now we are live and I want to use the Transporting from SAP. How
can I make shure, that this will work? Are the prefix-numbers important?
And do I have to have different in the Test- and Productionsystem? In =
the
moment both have 950 as the prefix-number.

Kind regards,

Oliver Queck.

-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----