Purchase Requisition release workflow (WS00000038)

Frank Miller Frank.Miller at capetown.gov.za
Fri Oct 18 10:48:18 EDT 2002

Hi,

Yes, you are right in that there are no loops in this workflow, but
what I mean is that the ME52N should also trigger the release workflow
just as the ME51N does. This is my problem.

Thanks.

Frank Eriksen-Miller
SAP Consultant
Mobile: 072 472 6915
Desk: (021) 400 - 4539

>>> Stuart.Tainsh at atosorigin.com 10/18/02 03:10pm >>>
Frank,
This WF Template does not contain any loops, therefore the initial
action on the Purchase Req. is only processed once.
For notification to the Releaser that a change has been made, the Req.
would need to be released again - thus retriggering the Event: BUS2009
RELEASESTEPCREATED and starting the WF again.

Regards,
Stuart Tainsh

Atos Origin - SAP Practice
Senior Development Consultant
* Office: +44 (0)1928 598862   Mobile: +44(0)7740 565602
* Origin, P.O. Box 58, Daresbury Court,  Manor Park, Runcorn, Cheshire
WA7 1FJ
*    <mailto: Stuart.Tainsh at atosorigin.com>

     This electronic transmission and any files attached to it are
strictly confidential and intended solely for the
     addressee.   If you are not the intended addressee, you must not
disclose, copy or take any action in
     reliance of this transmission.  If you have received this
transmission in error, please notify us by return and
     delete the same. Thank you.