Custom table modified

Allard, Carol CAllard at MassMutual.com
Thu Oct 17 16:04:32 EDT 2002

We have an external Visual Basic application that calls an RFC-enabled
custom ABAP function module via the DCOM Connector.  The function module
initiates one of two events, depending on one of the parameters that is
passed to it through the DLL.  Perhaps you can add some additional SQL after
the table update that would do something similar.

-----Original Message-----
From: Angelo Besenzoni [mailto:"Angelo
Besenzoni/SAP_CONSULTING%SAP_CONSULTING"@mailnotes.ibm.it]
Sent: Thursday, October 17, 2002 5:29 AM
To: SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
Subject: Custom table modified

Hello workflow's users...

In our system there is an external application that directly write on a Sap
custom table.
I think there is an SQL via ODBC... or something similar...

My problem is to activate an event when that external application writes on
Sap
custom table...

Any ideas would be very welcome.

we are in 4.5B.

Tanks..

Angelo Besenzoni
Sap Italia Consulting s.r.l.
tel. +39 3351357236

This e-mail transmission may contain information that is proprietary, privileged and/or confidential and is intended exclusively for the person(s) to whom it is addressed. Any use, copying, retention or disclosure by any person other than the intended recipient or the intended recipient's designees is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete all copies.