Workflow and BAPI_GOODSMVT_CREATE

Martinek, Jerry Jerry.Martinek at icbc.com
Thu Oct 17 11:25:11 EDT 2002

Hi Susan, when all else fails,.......check the ABAP. All of the items that
have been mentioned to date seem to indicate that it's not the obvious.

Have you checked OSS for existing notes or have you thought about creating a
new one?

Have you checked the SAP system log and dumps?

Are you sure that your current version of MB01 (SAPMM07M ) doesn't have any
active field exits, user exits or etc.. that could be interfering with your
current processing goal? If it works with any of the other movement codes
but it doesn't work with '01', then check the ABAP code.

If you haven't altered WF_BATCH's authorizations, I doubt that it's an
authorization problem since SAP_ALL can do almost anything.

Have you tried ST01 for WF_BATCH?

Regards,
Jerry