Get rid of unwanted WI's in batch

Pokraka, Michael michael.pokraka at kcc.com
Thu Oct 17 09:58:59 EDT 2002

Hi all,
I'm sure I'm not the only one who's interested in this one:
Is there a batch method to set a bunch of WF's to 'Logically deleted'???

Background:
On dev systems I've always used the deletion reports, but I'd like to avoid
this in prod. Thus I'd like something like SWIA, but with a 'Delete
Logically' option instead of 'Execute'.

This applies to 4.6c and 4.0b systems.

Thanks
Michael

PS, if it's in the book, please tell me where as I couldn't find it :-)

This e-mail is intended for the use of the addressee(s) only and may contain privileged, confidential, or proprietary information that is exempt from disclosure under law.  If you have received this message in error, please inform us promptly by reply e-mail, then delete the e-mail and destroy any printed copy.   Thank you.