AW: unsubscribe

Susan R. Keohan skeohan at MIT.EDU
Thu Oct 17 06:15:53 EDT 2002

Hello all,
Thank you Heinz for sending the instructions.  It's good to know they are=20
still floating around out there.

Unfortunately, these instructions do not address what to do if your email=20
address has changed.  You cannot unsubscribe your old email address from a=
=20
different email ID ; Listserv wants you to SIGNOFF FROM your old email=20
address.  So, if you know in advance that your email address will be=20
changing from bill.smith at abc.com to bill.w.smith at abcnews.com, (and=20
bill.smith at abc.com is subscribed to SAP-WUG or any other listserv) please=20
send mail from bill.smith at abc.com to SIGNOFF and then you can send mail=20

If you don't know your mail address is going to change in advance, or if=20
the change of email address gets past you, please send me mail, and I will=
=20
remove you from the list.  Try to include the email address under which you=
=20
were subscribed; that really helps a lot.

Happy WFing,
Sue

PS: apologies to Bill Smith and ABC News.

At 10:36 AM 10/17/2002 +0200, you wrote:
>Hi Andreas,
>
>here a copy of inital sent instructions:
>
>You may leave the list at any time by sending a "SIGNOFF SAP-WUG" command
>to LISTSERV at MITVMA.MIT.EDU. You can also tell LISTSERV how you want it to
>confirm the receipt of messages you send to the list. If you do not trust
>the system, send a "SET SAP-WUG REPRO" command and LISTSERV will send you
>a copy  of your own messages,  so that you  can see that the  message was
>distributed and  did not get  damaged on the way.  After a while  you may
>find that this is getting annoying,  especially if your mail program does
>not tell you  that the message is  from you when it informs  you that new
>mail has  arrived from SAP-WUG. If  you send a "SET  SAP-WUG ACK NOREPRO"
>command, LISTSERV  will mail you  a short acknowledgement  instead, which
>will look  different in your  mailbox directory. With most  mail programs
>you will  know immediately that this  is an acknowledgement you  can read
>later. Finally,  you can turn  off acknowledgements completely  with "SET
>SAP-WUG NOACK NOREPRO".
>
>Regards
>
>Heinz
>
>-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----
>Von: Andreas Bartsch [mailto:abartsc2 at cscploenzke.de]
>Gesendet am: Donnerstag, 17. Oktober 2002 10:31
>An: SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
>Betreff: unsubscribe
>
>Hello together,
>
>unfortunately I've to unsubscribe the SAP-WUG mailinglist.
>
>How can it be done??
>
>Mit freundlichen Gr=FC=DFen
>Andreas Bartsch
>
>CSC Ploenzke AG
>Competence Center Life Cycle Solutions
>Abraham-Lincoln-Park 1
>65189 Wiesbaden
>Germany
>Phone: +49.611.142.22245
>Fax: +49.611.142.29504
>
>e-Mail: abartsc2 at csc.com
>CSC ist offizieller IT-Supplier der Tour de France 2002
>  Weitere Infos: http://www.cscploenzke.com/

Susan R. Keohan
SAP Workflow Developer
MIT Lincoln Laboratory