FUNCTION 'SWE_EVENT_CREATE' in background

Thierry Logiest logiest_thierry at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 17 04:33:52 EDT 2002

Thanks a lot Phil, I have been bitten by batch-input before but the fact
that it commited without consequences was/still is a surprise for me. It is
also annoying as I would like to keep the development within the context of
Object Paradigm i.e. every change to the status of an object must be
notified by an event whatever the means used BDC or dialogue.

Thanks again,
Thierry