Start conditions not working

Soady, Phil phil.soady at sap.com
Wed Oct 16 18:02:18 EDT 2002

Try testing the condition.
Switch to old editor mode (optional), and use test option features.
Verify that they condition does actually work as expected stand alone.

Also Check the swe2 entry has the start function on the linkage...

Otherwise degug away.
Use the event simulate or create SWUe.

Turn debugging on    "/h"
Set a break point at function SWE_EVENT_CREATE
or perhaps break point at statement CALL.

hth

Phil Soady
Senior Consultant
Business Technologies