AW: Workflow customizing

Schmidinger, Heinz (Unaxis IT BZ) heinz.schmidinger at unaxis.com
Tue Oct 15 05:40:51 EDT 2002

Hi Roberto,

there is a OSS-Note to this. Unfortunally I don't know the Number but I
think you can find it easiely.

Hope this helps.

regards

Heinz

-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Roberto Mast [mailto:roberto.mast at myefactory.nl]
Gesendet am: Dienstag, 15. Oktober 2002 11:33
An: SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
Betreff: Workflow customizing

Dear Workflowers,

In Workflow customizing (swu3) there is something wrong with the so =
called
"PD controle table entries". Does anybody know how I can fix the =
problem
which is mentioned in the message below:

Transportobject PDST
Informatie  Tabel SOBJ is consistent m.b.t. key-tabellen
***Fout**   Tabel   HRP1517  niet als gegeven in tabel SOBJ aanwezig
***Fout**   Tabel   HRP1600  niet als gegeven in tabel SOBJ aanwezig
***Fout**   Tabel   HRP5032   niet als gegeven in tabel SOBJ aanwezig
Informatie  Tabel SOBJ is consistent m.b.t. PAD-tabellen

Transportobject PDWS
Informatie  Tabel SOBJ is consistent m.b.t. key-tabellen
***Fout**   Tabel   HRP1517   niet als gegeven in tabel SOBJ aanwezig
***Fout**   Tabel   HRP5032   niet als gegeven in tabel SOBJ aanwezig
Informatie  Tabel SOBJ is consistent m.b.t. PAD-tabellen

Sorry that it is in dutch, it telles that the Tabel HRP**** is not =
known in
tabel SOBJ! I can not fix this with automatic customizing, anybody who =
knows
more about this?

Kind regards,
Roberto Mast