AW: workflow question

Becker Stephan (extern) Stephan.Becker.ext at mchw.siemens.de
Fri Oct 11 10:46:15 EDT 2002

Isaac, that's one of the oldest workflows around, and it's really a lot =
of customizing and code with a bit of workflow thrown in.. the =
documentation is not very helpful, I agree, but dabble around with it =
for a few days, and it will all fall into place.. it's the usual SAP =
combination of several customizing entries that work in conjunction. If =
you take the online documentation and the good description in spro you =
should succeed!=20
Hth,
Stephan

-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----