Terminating event linkage

Abby Dywan abby.dywan at us.ibm.com
Thu Oct 10 15:24:41 EDT 2002

Hi all -

I have a weird situation and I'm not sure what the problem is... I'm
wondering if the workflow runtime system config is set up incorrectly.

I have a standard task with a terminating event.  Business object BUS2001
(Projects) and a custom event (Approved).

The terminating event is listed in the task.  And the event is raised
correctly when the project is approved.  Still, in the event trace it does
not link the two up - it says "No receiver entered" instead of linking it
to my workitem.

I have no problems with this situation in my sandbox client - the
terminating event DOES terminate my task - but in my development client it
doesn't link up.

Does anyone know of some config that must be in place for terminating
events to link to tasks that I missed somehow?

Thanks!
Abby  :)