Deleting lower level workitems logically

Dale Davis dkdavis at us.ibm.com
Thu Oct 10 14:13:07 EDT 2002

Hello Workflowers,
Does anyone know whether the authorization to delete workitems logically as
a workitem activity is still available and what the activity code is ? Our
wf  process support folks in 4.6C  lost that authorization recently
(possibly as a result of a hotpack) and in searching, I could not find that
authorization at the lower workitem level.
I noticed however, that they can still logically delete the highest
workitem level, ie the parent workflow workitem.  Please advise if you know
if this is an intentional change or whether this is a bug.

Regards,
Dale Davis Jones
IBM / SAP Certified
Senior SAP Workflow/Webflow  PP Consultant - SAP Practice

IBM Business Consulting Services
Phone: 845-691-7861
           T/L 8-320-8440
  Internet Address: DKDAVIS at US.IBM.COM

.......You can never discover new oceans unless you have the courage to
lose sight of the shore..........