SapOffice vs Outlook Sap MAPI

Verlaat, Robert Robert.Verlaat at PWN.NL
Wed Oct 9 08:29:26 EDT 2002

Ok,

So it's an recommendation and not a limitation?

Regards,

Robert

Hi all

SAP told me through OSS:

a maximum of 500 users is recommended by us. The problems are    =20
- at least 2 RFC connections per user                            =20
- public folders are replicated between R/3 and each PC.         =20

Regards

Phil