SapOffice vs Outlook Sap MAPI

Verlaat, Robert Robert.Verlaat at PWN.NL
Wed Oct 9 07:59:34 EDT 2002

Hi Serge,

Where is the limit? I mean, is the limitation within Outlook or SAP, and
how does it work?=20
I'am very interested.....

Thanks,

Robert Verlaat

Hi,

On one of the tabs of the Outlook form, you have an option that you can
set for executing the work item right away...

P.S: Be carefull with SapMAPI because the is a limit of 200 users!

Regards

Serge