SapOffice vs Outlook Sap MAPI

Joanna Couto jcouto at us.ibm.com
Wed Oct 9 07:46:49 EDT 2002

Hi, Angelo,
Regarding your second question: 2) Someone knows how to execute a workitem
with a double-click in Outlook with
Sap MAPI???

One way they can execute from Outlook with SAP MAPI: by right-clicking once
on the line to be executed, and then selecting 'execute' from the drop-down
list that appears when they right-click.
There are probably other ways, too.

I do not currently have SAP MAPI installed right now so I am sorry I can't
check the other question.  Hopefully someone who has SAP MAPI now will
offer.
Have a nice day!

joanna couto

Angelo Besenzoni <"Angelo Besenzoni/SAP_CONSULTING%SAP_CONSULTING"
@jaguar.ibm.it>@MITVMA.MIT.EDU> on 10/09/2002 05:26:23 AM

Please respond to "SAP Workflow Users' Group" <SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>

Sent by:    SAP Workflow <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>