AW: Event queue, urgent!

Becker Stephan (extern) Stephan.Becker.ext at mchw.siemens.de
Wed Oct 9 04:02:19 EDT 2002

Roberto, you can specify in workflow customizing that the linkage is =
not changed on error (txn SWEQADM_1). That way, you will not lose any =
events. You can also override that setting for individual event in the =
event linkage (SWE2), so make sure that this does not happen for your =
events.
Hth,
Stephan

-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----