Parameter in Eventcontainer

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Tue Oct 8 19:30:43 EDT 2002

Hi Helena,
Remember it is an RFC call - there are special rules over
parameters during RFC calls.  I seem to remember structures
that mixing characters with packed fields were a no-no.
The easiest place to look for the rules is probably in the
function module help.

Try triggering it against RFC destination NONE (i.e. call back
to your own system via RFC) to confirm that it doesn't
like your structure for RFC calls.
You may have to split your structure up.
Regards,
        Jocelyn Dart
Consultant (SRM, EBP, Workflow)
and co-author of the book