Message - Inherited elements may not be deleted

Rick Sample Rick.Sample at gbe.com
Tue Oct 8 15:01:25 EDT 2002

Same experience.
When go to my WF builder via SWLD, I can net delete, rename, etc
container elements.
Do know why. Just does!

/nPFTC_CHG and have fun...

>>> nobles_dh at naptheon.com 10/8/2002 1:48:29 PM >>>
Good afternoon all.  I have just created an element in the workflow
container from transaction SWDD.  I immediately tried to delete it and
I am
getting the message "Inherited elements may not be deleted".  I have
also
tried to rename it and I get the message "Inherited elements may not
be
renamed".  What must I do to change or delete these elements.

Diane H. Nobles
SAP Proj. Analyst, PM, WF
(757) 380-7250