Stuck Workflows

Dale Davis dkdavis at us.ibm.com
Mon Oct 7 13:52:20 EDT 2002

Chavi,

See if tx SM58 gives you any additional information. May be a gateway
connection problem.

Regards,
Dale Davis Jones
IBM / SAP Certified
Senior SAP Workflow/Webflow  PP Consultant - SAP Practice

IBM Business Consulting Services
Phone: 845-691-7861
           T/L 8-320-8440
  Internet Address: DKDAVIS at US.IBM.COM

.......You can never discover new oceans unless you have the courage to
lose sight of the shore..........

casdhir at att.net@MITVMA.MIT.EDU> on 10/07/2002 01:09:41 PM

Please respond to "SAP Workflow Users' Group" <SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>

Sent by:    SAP Workflow <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>