46C: Reversing an invoice - creating attachments

Kjetil Kilhavn kjetilk at statoil.com
Mon Oct 7 09:52:09 EDT 2002

When a manager refuses to accept an invoice which has been blocked for
payment (the situation should of course ideally never occur because it
should be caught before it was posted) the manager creates a note to
explain why he/she will not accept it. I would like to attach this note to
the invoice which should be reversed, but I can't find any method neither
for any of the objects I was hoping could supply such a service (BUS2081,
BKPF, SOFM).

Is there no such method, i.e. are the object services not available through
an API?
Can't help it, I find that difficult to believe....

After a peek in The Book the class CL_GOS_SRV_ATTACHMENT_CREATE was
discovered, but of course: Document CL_GOS_SRV_ATTACHMENT_CREATE is not
available in language EN
--
Kjetil Kilhavn

this message.