Subtypes

Gun> <Celine gulsenu at kocsistem.com.tr
Fri Oct 4 08:01:27 EDT 2002

Hi Workflowers !
 I'm new in WF and confused with subtypes. =20
WF subtypes which created by us (exp: ZBUS2032) does not work properly.
We created new subtypes via copying the SAP objects and defined     =20
ZCREATED, ZCHANGED vs.. events. We should set some restrictions       =20
for the new object via transaction SWEC for the different scenarios.  =20
When we used the subtypes in the workflow, events are not triggered.  =20
As soon as we use the origional SAP objects in the same wf, triggering =
is working.   =20
Heeelp !    =20