Problems with transport of workflows into production

Getliffe, Daniel dan.getliffe at sap.com
Fri Oct 4 03:44:17 EDT 2002

Hi guys

The problem appears to rest with transporting in the wrong sequence again as I have had a copy made of the source system based upon all of the objects in all of the transports and transported it as one transport and it seems to have corrected the problem.  Thanks everyone for their help - it was
getting a bit desparate.  As soon as I've transported I tend to use SWUD and perform a consistency check including sub components which tends to eliminate version problems or go into the workflow via PFTC and generate active version.

Thanks,

Dan.