Fork behaviour question

Zmudzin,Tomasz,VEVEY,GL-DS/DM Tomasz.Zmudzin at nestle.com
Wed Oct 2 05:17:39 EDT 2002

Michael,

I'm making this up right now -- but I guess that's design. I would rather
assume that errors are real errors if they get reported to workflow, so they
should be taken care of, not forgotten. And if we accept them to happen, why
do we bother reporting them to workflow?

As a quick work-around: you could also explicitly model the behavior of the
branch that fails to handle these cases appropriately.

It's again a matter of personal taste & modeling style.

Kind regards,
Tomasz