agents of org unit hirarchy

Tamir Pivin TAMIRPI at cellcom.co.il
Tue Oct 1 11:49:16 EDT 2002

hello all,
we have a org unit hierarchy in our HR module.
now, when i added for the possible agent the superior org unit i can not
 see the agents that r connected for the org unit's son.
is it normal ? do i have to define each sub org units for each task ?
thanks
Tamir

This e-mail message may contain confidential, commercial and privileged information or data that constitute proprietary information of Cellcom Israel Ltd. Any review or distribution by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any use of this information or data by any other person is absolutely prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete all copies and contact us by e-mailing to: infosec at cellcom.co.il.
Thank You.