Processing mode for event parameters

Anna Hill Anna.Hill at Xansa.com
Tue Oct 1 04:36:53 EDT 2002

Hi there fellow workflowers!

I have an odd problem which I wondered if anyone had come across before....

I need to add an event parameter for Release Code to the event 'Changed' on
object ZBUS2012 (Purchase Order header). However when I go to the event
parameters screen and press display/change, I get the message 'Processing
mode for object 'ZBUS2012' changed' yet it remains in Display mode so I
cannot add my parameter. I have logged onto another system on the same site
and get the same problem. I have not experienced this in the past but
wondered if any of you have come across it and know how to get around it?

Any suggestions welcome

Thanks

Anna Hill
Workflow Consultant