Use of BAPI_REL_CREATERELATION

Graf, Josef josef.graf at sap.com
Wed Nov 27 12:17:22 EST 2002

Hi Jeroen,
I had the same problem using this BAPI in a CRM30 system.
When I executed a method using this BAPI in the testing environment
of the business object builder , it worked fine but using it in the
workflow never created the relation though no error message was created.

I then implemented a workaround: I triggerd an event passing the relevant parameters
for the BAPI starting a new workflow, which calls this BAPI.

In this case it worked fine.

Hope that works!

Joe