Parameter on secondary methods

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Wed Nov 27 05:02:53 EST 2002

Hi Flavio,
Forgot to mention that those same container elements must also
be passed to the main task of the same step (i.e. in the Control
tab of the same step that holds your secondary methods) - and also
be called the exact same name/definition/etc.
Regards,
        Jocelyn Dart
Consultant (SRM, EBP, Workflow)
and co-author of the book