AW: Generel Design Question designing BOR-Objects

Schmidinger, Heinz (Unaxis IT BZ) heinz.schmidinger at unaxis.com
Wed Nov 27 04:04:15 EST 2002

Tomasz,

in generel your suggestion is very near to my intention in the moment
specially concerning the needed methods. I havn't planned to to not
requested methods, on this branch I don't see a problem in the moment.

My indecision primary is the design of the properties:
Should I choose a design with obj.based properties for all handeld =
objects
or should I be restrictive with these properties.

I'm am uncertain whats the effects in deeper System-Levels because this
object will become (if I decide to go the first way you mentioned too) =
very
large and time-intensive.

greetings

Heinz