embedding scanned image in word doc

Tanguy LE BITOUX tanguy.lebitoux at contactoffice.net
Tue Nov 26 11:05:44 EST 2002

Hi john,

what Mohan said was a part of what i thought in fact ;)

i though you could create a DIR model that contents your MSWord file with a link type "Include Picture" (this is the OLE solution) that targets the source pic' adress.

It's possible then to create DIR as a copy of your DIR model, when you'll do a checkout/checkin of the original, the link will be updated.