WF for Sales Order edit terminates prematurely.

Michael Pokraka workflow at quirky.me.uk
Tue Nov 26 05:31:58 EST 2002

Hi,
Terminating events are a good start. In addition, something else I've
implemented in the past is a check to make sure that the action has been
performed - i.e. putting the step in a loop where the end condition is
SalesOrder.whatever = something
This obviously will only work where a specific change has to be carried
out by the user, so it may not apply in your case.

Cheers
Mike