Method SOFM-SEND in Workflow

Alon Raskin araskin at 3i-consulting.com
Tue Nov 26 00:00:55 EST 2002

Unless I am mistaken, you should just use a standard mail task and send
it to the users's Business Workplace. Exchange Connector should then
forward all the mails to the appropriate e-mail address in the User's
master record. Anybody else care to confirm or refute?

Alon Raskin
3i Consulting Group
e: araskin at 3i-consulting.com
w: http://www.3i-consulting.com