WF for Sales Order edit terminates prematurely.

Stiles, Les Les.Stiles at icn.siemens.com
Mon Nov 25 15:44:41 EST 2002

This problem has been frustrating me for several days. I am using method
BUS2032.EDIT in a synchronous workflow task for specific agents to modify
detail data. If they just back out of the called VA02 transaction, the
workflow is completed and the task disappears from their Workplace. However,
if they change data and save, the workflow is not completed and the task is
left reserved in their Workplace. Why? Have tried other methods (Change and
Edit_Save) with the same results. Searched OSS and couldn't find anything.

Les Stiles
Systems Analyst, QM & WF
Siemens ICN
400 Rinehart Rd