Email attachment

Miles Montes Miles.Montes at telecom.co.nz
Sun Nov 24 23:58:50 EST 2002

Hi all,
=20
I have a document template (.doc) where the Workflow agent  (Approver) can =
enter his/her rejection reason.  Is it possible to attach the template (the=
 =
word document) to the Outlook email? I'm sending the outlook email by using=
 =
object type SELFITEM method SENDTASKDESCRIPTION.
=20
Thanks in advance.
=20
Miles Montes
SAP Consultant
EDS, NZ.
=20

---
"This communication, including any attachments, is confidential.=20
If you are not the intended recipient, you should not read
it - please contact me immediately, destroy it, and do not
copy or use any part of this communication or disclose
anything about it. Thank you."