Demo Program RSWL_INPLACE_INBOX_DEMO to Web Enable an Inbox

Kenneth Hill SAP_DEV_WB at Yahoo.com
Fri Nov 22 15:18:14 EST 2002

Greetings All,

On our WAS 6.20 (as delivered on BW 3.0), I found an SAP delivered
demonstration ABAP routine RSWL_INPLACE_INBOX_DEMO "Demo Program for Using
an Embedded Inbox".  We need a Web version of this application.

We are searching for any existing BSP implementation or a means of
developing a BSP implementation of this Inbox application including the ALV
controls.  Is this available?  Or is documentation or training currently
available adequate to allow us to develop a BSP implementation
ourselves?  FYI, we are eagerly moving on bringing up the R/3 WAS 6.20 on
AIX (which was delivered a few days ago) and will have those resources
available "soon".  Also, how can I find information about the "Internet
Service BWSP"?

Thanks for any assistance or helpful suggestions.

Kenneth Hill
Workflow Admin.
World Bank

re: RSWL_INPLACE_INBOX_DEMO, Transactions SWLD_INPLACE1 / SWLD_INPLACE2