WF Versions

Michael Pokraka workflow at quirky.me.uk
Fri Nov 22 05:39:22 EST 2002

Hi Diane,
Don't worry about it, had me going the first time I worked with a 4.6
system.
Each transport will generate a version automatically. Thus you could have a version
001 in DEV, do something (I'm not sure what) and generate a new version
002. On transport, this will generate a new version in the target system
- 000.
Go by the dates on the versions, they are more informative.

Cheers
Mike