Redundant workflow

Michael Pokraka workflow at quirky.me.uk
Thu Nov 21 09:55:51 EST 2002

Not a friendly soloution is to look at the most recent set of change
documents. If any are found that do not match whatever's applicable
for a shipping point change then trigger the WF, else bail out.
This has the advantage of also retriggering the WF if someone changes
more than just the shipping point.
This would have to be a custom check function in your event linkage.

FM CHANGEDOCUMENT_READ should help you on your way.

HTH
Cheers
Mike