Bad codepage when entering work items through MAPI service (MS outlook)

Amit Levavi amitlevavi at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 20 14:35:27 EST 2002

Hi all,

We are trying to use the MAPI service in order to enable our users to pro=
cess their work items through MS outlook. The work items appear perfectly=
 in their special mail folder, but when accessing SAP through these items=
 the SAP screens appear with '#' signs instead of letters (just as if you=
 try to enter a system through the SAP-logon pad, without defining a code=
page in that entry in the logon-pad).

Can anyone direct me where is and what is the problem?

AmitGet more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.=
msn.com