Event for Position Move in PPOME

Snyder, Brian BSnyder at wafertech.com
Wed Nov 20 11:54:25 EST 2002

Good morning,

I have a workflow that I need to generate an event for.  We are working in
4.6C.

The process is the HR admin will move a position with the person assigned to
it to another organization unit in transaction PPOME.  I turned on the Event
Trace and noticed that this does not generate an event.  BUT if the user
drags the person from one position to another position in the new
organization unit it will generate a "position change" event.  Is there a
way to generate a similar event for the first process?

Thank you,

Brian Snyder
Business Systems
WaferTech