Debugging Check Function Module

Amit Levavi amitlevavi at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 18 17:10:20 EST 2002

Hi Lisa,

You did not specify what exactly is "not able to do it...". Do you get an=
 error message? =20

One possibility is that the user you are using in the HACK env. does not =
have the necessary authorization for debug. run transaction SU53 after yo=
u fail to see what is the auth. object that is missing.

Hope it helps.

Amit