Hi All

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Thu Nov 14 19:50:12 EST 2002

Hi Werner,=20
Generic object services is usually the best option for general =
monitoring, e.g.=20
if a requisition is being processed by a workflow, go to the =
requisition display
transaction and from there access the related workflow through the =
"Workflow Overview"
function of generic object services.=20

Transactions SWI6, SWI14 are another option to get a view over many =
workflows - you will need to train them how to use these.=20

Alternatively you could create a custom program e.g. based on a =
variation of=20
one of these. There's a section on custom programs in the book.=20
Regards,
        Jocelyn Dart=20
Consultant (SRM, EBP, Workflow)
and co-author of the book