Workflow inbox / Limitation of SWI5

Mark N mark_n at ureach.com
Thu Nov 14 13:24:51 EST 2002

SWI5 very nicely groups work items per userid, though only if=20
they are reserved. So other work items that might be sitting in=20
the inbox still goes under 'Not yet reserved'. I find that as a=20
limitation and misleading. I can understand there might be=20
other selected agents, so its not shown under selected agent's=20
userid.

Do you folks know of any other way finding selected agents for=20
work items waiting in 'ready' status?

Thanks.

-Mark.

Get your own "800" number
Voicemail, fax, email, and a lot more
http://www.ureach.com/reg/tag

---- On    , Jaeger, Carsten   (Carsten_Jaeger at nexeninc.com)=20
wrote:

> Use SWI5
>=20
communication for the sole
> > use of the primary addressee and those individuals listed=20
for copies in the
> > original message. The information contained in this email=20
is private and
> > confidential and if you are not an intended recipient you=20
are hereby
> > notified that copying, forwarding or other dissemination or=20
distribution of
> > this communication by any means is prohibited.  If you are=20
not specifically
> > authorized to receive this email and if you believe that=20
you received it in
> > error please notify the original sender immediately.  We=20
honour similar
> > requests relating to the privacy of email communications.
> >=20
> > Cette communication par courrier =E9lectronique est une=20
communication priv=E9e =E0
> > l'usage exclusif du destinataire principal ainsi que des=20
personnes dont les
> > noms figurent en copie.  Les renseignements contenus dans=20
ce courriel sont
> > confidentiels et si vous n'=EAtes pas le destinataire pr=E9vu,=20
vous =EAtes avis=E9,
> > par les pr=E9sentes que toute reproduction, tout transfert ou=20
toute autre
> > forme de diffusion de cette communication par quelque moyen=20
que ce soit est
> > interdit.  Si vous n'=EAtes pas sp=E9cifiquement autoris=E9 =E0=20
recevoir ce courriel
> > ou si vous croyez l'avoir re=E7u par erreur, veuillez en=20
aviser l'exp=E9diteur
> > original imm=E9diatement.  Nous respectons les demandes=20
similaires qui
> > touchent la confidentialit=E9 des communications par courrier=20
=E9lectronique.