Workload report for position omits tasks with multiple agents

Pokraka, Michael michael.pokraka at kcc.com
Wed Nov 13 13:35:20 EST 2002

Hi All,
I've come across another slightly bizarre situation with SWI5 (Workload
analysis) on a 4.6c system:
I primarily use this transaction to see what's in people's inboxes by
selecting 'to be processed by' and leaving the date blank.

Now I have noticed that if I look at open work items for a position with
multiple users (don't ask!) it will show:
 - tasks either reserved or in process by any agent assigned to the position

 - tasks which are 'ready', and have only _one_ agent
 - but _not_ tasks which are 'ready' and have multiple agents. This even
happens for a task which has the position as it's possible agents.

If I look at SWI5 for one of the users assigned to the position, I see all
their workflows, including the last category (not reserved, with all agents
within the group).

The last one is a little baffling.

Could someone shed some light on this or is this a bug?

Cheers
Mike

This e-mail is intended for the use of the addressee(s) only and may contain privileged, confidential, or proprietary information that is exempt from disclosure under law.  If you have received this message in error, please inform us promptly by reply e-mail, then delete the e-mail and destroy any printed copy.   Thank you.