Transport Order for Workflow

Nobles, Diane nobles_dh at naptheon.com
Tue Nov 12 09:37:41 EST 2002

I am soon to transport my first workflow into our Test box.  We are in 4.6c
system and I am concerned about the order of the transports.  Does it matter
what order they go in or is it ok as long as they are all in place before we
trigger anything and test?  If there is a desired order of transports, i.e.,
WF definitions, conditions, etc., or recommended steps to follow for the
transport process, i.e., things to check for, set-up prior to testing, etc.,
please let me know where I can find them.  Thanks in advance!!!

Diane H. Nobles
SAP Proj. Analyst, PM, WF
(757) 380-7250

"Small things, done with great love, bring joy and peace."