Web Step 4.6C Webflow (ITS/WAS?)

Zmudzin,Tomasz,VEVEY,GL-DS/DM Tomasz.Zmudzin at nestle.com
Mon Nov 11 05:06:13 EST 2002

Christian,

absolutely YES, but keep in mind that WAS is not a software component
external to your R/3 (as ITS was), so it is not installed separately. WAS is
the _basis_ system on which your R/3 would be running, so we're actually
talking about an UPGRADE of your box to a new SAP release. Whether this
makes sense for your workflow scenario only is a different issue; the
upgrade has a much bigger impact on all your applications.

Kind regards,
Tomasz