May I handle the SAP workitem from Lotus Notes ?

LANGE, BODO bodo.lange at sap.com
Fri Nov 8 18:45:34 EST 2002

Hi Vince,
you can also use LSX together with the MTA. In some cases this solution =
is more=20
flexible since it allows you to invoke your workitems remotely without =
a Gui on your client.=20
I recommend to get a Lotus client, all the documentation DBs and the =
MTA. Install
it on you PC and read through the documentation. It is very detailed =
and has examples
as well.=20

Bodo