Use of SAP-WUG listserv - please read !

Susan Keohan skeohan at mit.edu
Thu Nov 7 14:38:32 EST 2002

Hello all,

I just wanted to send out a reminder to everyone as to the purpose of
this list, and to ask for your cooperation.  As you know, this list is
for the exchange if questions and answers related to SAP Webflow.  I
thank you all for your contributions in this area.  This list is also
not intended as any sort of commercial tool; it should not be used to
market anything, or to use as a job search agent.  I am guilty of
breaking this particular rule (hopefully in the interest of the
subscribers) in passing on information related to the much-anticipated
'Practical Workflow for SAP'.  However, I hope the benefit from
receiving information on this book outweighs any annoyance with me for
bending the rules.

At any rate, I would like to ask for your help in maintaining the
integrity of this list.  Please remove any URL tags from your email
messages which direct people to marketing-related sites.  If you work at
ABC.COM, and you have a URL in your signature file that points to
ABC.COM, well, that's fine.  But if you include a URL tag that takes the
user to a site inviting them to purchase something,  I will probably ask
you to remove it.

I like to think we all benefit from the messages exchanged on this list,
and knowing that they are workflow-related and spam-free.  I hope we can
keep it that way.  Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards,
Sue