No subject

Thad Gorbal Thaddeus.Gorbal at pb.com
Wed Nov 6 21:09:48 EST 2002

Jocelyn,

We have just started to run workflow in QA.  Other workflows that I have
transported there run fine, no such a problem.
And the environment was customized.

Thanks,
Thad

                      "Dart, Jocelyn"
                      <jocelyn.dart at sap.c        To:       SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
                      om>                        cc:
                      Sent by: SAP               Subject:
                      Workflow
                      <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITV
                      MA.MIT.EDU>

                      11/06/2002 07:44 PM
                      Please respond to
                      "SAP Workflow
                      Users' Group"

Hi Thad,
If this is the first workflow run in QA or even if you have only recently
moved to QA it might be worthwhile checking transaction SWU3 to see if the
workflow environment configuration has been done.  This is sometimes
forgotten
and can lead to unusual errors.
Regards,
        Jocelyn Dart