New workflow in production with version number 000

Carolyn Fuller fuller at MIT.EDU
Wed Nov 6 15:08:21 EST 2002

Hi,

I'm trying to understand versions and workflow transports to
production. I created a new workflow last month and transported it to
production. Because I did not understand versions and when they
should be generated, the active version number was 002 at the time it
was released from development and transported to QA and then
production. In the production environment the active version is 000
with the original version being 002. 002 does not exist in
production. The workflow is functioning correctly in production.
Should I be concerned that the version number in production is 000
instead of 002? What will happen when I transport version 003?

We are running version 4.6c, basis support package 29.

Thanks,

Carolyn
--

"Imagine there's no heaven, it's easy if you try, no hell below us,
above us only sky, Imagine all the people, living for today." John

Carolyn Fuller                               M.I.T.
fuller at mit.edu                       Financial Systems Services
http://www.mit.edu/people/fuller/    Senior Analyst/ Programmer
fax (617) 253-9661                    voice (617) 253-6213
W92-210